Friday, February 9, 2007

Club4elite update - 2007.02.02

Hi members,

This is very important update and I hope everyone will understand that this move is to protect program and funds you trusted to me as an autosurf administrator.

As all of you noticed last week Club4elite experienced a lot of unexpected problems. Club4elite previous e-gold account was blocked what caused 5-6 days late payouts. After that members experienced problems with lost surfing day, this problem is still active and we are unable to access data base and to correct incorrect pending amounts. All those problems caused reduce of incoming money and last few days I paid out much more then received in.

If you read first interviews with me and also how it was said in Club4elite site, I will stop program before funds will drain out so no one can loose money. If we speak more exactly program will be stopped when reserves will be on 75% level. And this is current fund reserve level.

Today was the day when we had payouts for those who had incorrect pending amounts, and this is one more reason why I decided to hold upgrades. Today we tried to fix all database problems, but unfortunately without success. So after that I decided to stop first round of Club4elite.

Now I can officially announce that Club4elite is temporally closed.
But we will be back and as it was promised no one will lose money.

What we are going to do next?
1. We will audit all database and will prepare refund list.
2. We will upload all new futures we have already made.
3. We will make and add few new futures.
4. We will change our hosting company.
5. Will reopen Club4elite and will issue refunds.

It all may take approx. 2 weeks.

:: Accounts will stay the same
:: Referrals will stay the same
:: all current upgrades will be dropped down
:: refunds will not be issued for members who had payouts on hold more then 3 days (starting January 30(included)) (it doesn’t effect members who had one payout on hold status and second in pending status).

I encourage everyone to trust me and to understand that I know what I’m doing. I’m doing all the best for program and for members.

If you still don’t think so, then ask yourself
How is better?
To continue to do payouts while reserves drain out (this way few will receive good returns but largest part will loose all) or to stop regular payouts and issue refunds, this way no one will lose?


Latest information you can always find in Club4elite thread in MoneyMakerGroup forum. I will try to be online as often as I can, also Club4elite official forum representative Jacu131 will answer to any questions. He is quite good informed about everything.

And take note that there will be few days in this two week period when site will not be available at all.

With hopes for understanding and support,
Paul Vivenzio.
Feel free to contact me with any questions to club4elite@yahoo.com

No comments: