Sunday, February 11, 2007

Analyse of funny post in eTalkMoney


This weekend I found funny post about me and Club4elite in eTalkMoney site (link here). Actually when we read it in our office we laugh long about it. Its strange that experienced autosurfer can make such conclusions.



With that said lets analyse this post.
First of all I don’t know this guy ("Robert"), time by time I’m in contact with MrLinux (money) and Peter from eTalkMoney, but I never was in touch with this man.


When Club4Elite started, Paul admin of C4E said all about “Transparency” but when you come to ask him some personal information he said that he prefer to not talking about it.
Yes, because I value high my privacy and in the mean time I’m not giving lie statements to my members.

Ok, I have been doing some research about his “Last Name”. “Vivenzio”. The first time I read it I thought it is an Italian guy but then after searching in Google with the word “Vivenzio” it all says that is mostly from U.S. Now my question if “Vivenzio” is mostly a U.S last name how he don’t know english?
I’m not declaring anything about where Vivenzios come from, LOL, but in statement "Robert" two time use name MOSTLY. This way he answers to this statement for me.
There is nothing to add from my side.


After doing more research about this guy I have asked many Forum admins, Monitors, and other programs where he possible log in (was difficult) but guess what? It seems that this guy is from Germany.
This part was the funniest and such statement comes from experienced autosurfer. LOL.
I have only one note here. Its interesting that SOME forum and monitor administrators share with such confidential information and accepted that "Robert" will announce this in public. Lets ask where is third party data protection in those sites? I would like to know those administrators who share with such information.


Let’s continue about his honesty. In the main page of Club4Elite he said that he has a 75% reserve funds, now that Club4elite is closed at the moment and he is preparing for the refunds, where are the 75% reserve funds? Did you spent it? He said that he will start refunding when the program re-launch.
Ok, this is good question about why I’m not doing refunds before re-launch of Club4elite.

There are three reasons.
  1. First!
    Before refunds i need to inform all members that they need to apply for refunds. And i need to do it through email. Right now Club4elite site isn’t online and I don’t have options how to send e-mail to all Club4elite members.

  2. Second!
    While Club4elite is offline its better to be quite. If I would start refunds in offline time there would be huge positive publicity, but its better to receive such publicity when site is working, this way attracting new members.

  3. Third!
    As it was said I’m planning to do refunds in two steps. When first members will receive refunds from reserve funds I have available right now from first round. And all other members (latest) who will receive refunds from funds Club4elite will gain after re-launch. Why two steps and why after not before re-launch? Because I want escape from situation when all who are in first refund list, receive refunds before re-launch in one day and, those members who are in step two, waits for their refunds two, three weeks. Such situation would be a little bit unfair. In refund plan I have made no one will feel like unlucky.


So in few words “He need new money to refund”. What a great Business Plan! (DAMM!)
Lets get back to autosurf basics. If any autosurf have at least one member in profit, it means there are deficit to pay out to all. In Club4elite there are quite many members in profit.
I’m not doing magic and not investing funds in online and offline investments LOL.
Yes, of course I need new money to refund to all.


I can tell you, stay away from Club4Elite and their “Transparency/Honesty” it seems that lies from this admin “Paul” is just B.S.
Yes, we are very transparent, especially, what involves members security, financial situation and money cash flow. And as I said there is no lies (maybe few good ones) from my side. If I would lie, there would be beautiful Duo Diligence papers, my photo and so on, everyone who asks would receive well prepared information, and also this information would be available in site and so on. As it is in all other cases all those papers are fake. And this is what I don’t want do – to lie.
Ask your self, what is better? To think that you have all information about admin who run site and he scam after short while or admin who don’t disclose private information (and don’t lie) but run honest HYI game?

If you have any suspicious about Club4elite and my intentions follow up "Robert" suggestion and stay away.


Original copy from etalkmoney.com
http://www.etalkmoney.com/auto-surf/club4elite-some-funny-things/
Club4Elite: Some Funny Things
Post was made: Saturday, February 10th, 2007 at 2:17 am
By Robert




With regards and peace,
Paul Vivenzio.

No comments: